This is a nice opportunity for you to show off your work using this amazing, clean and minimalistic template for blogger!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Start of TriVal Chronicles


I am bored. It is the closest thing to death and it's getting worse each minute. If I can't update this blog for a week or two, please consider me dead or my tita won't allow me to touch the LAN cable again. Blogging never crossed my mind or maybe it did but my laziness keeps me away from chit-chatting on the net thru BLOGGING. So, why am I here???

The simplest reason why I considered blogging again is my Managing Editor in our school publication. He did not promote the site but the thought of releasing all your anxiety thru another anxiety is a nice way of killing your time or soon, yourself. THAT IS MY GOAL or maybe NOT. The REAL reason is simply because I can't destroy all my detractors through the university publication so I am taking it to the next level, THE INTERNET. If my writings capture the hearts of the bigger media, I can be featured and I can reach my ultimate dream, to be FEATURED. Bwahahaha!!!

What to expect in my crazy little blogsite???

A lot of personality attacking, reputation destruction and a revelation of a later WORLD DOMINATION PLAN. I am not an EMO or something so expect a blog of mere craziness in the definition of the Neanderthals and Australopithicus (Loser Kind) but information-filled articles for the HIGHER KIND.

TriVal Chronicles is an account of my journey from this day to the time I get tired of updating this site. You will learn how to be involved with what has been happening around you and inside you in very creative ways like sitting in a corner or taking a nap inside the classroom.

I believe that LIFE is created to be FUN. Taking serious topics seriously will lead to cardiac arrest so let's take them the opposite way; let's take light topics seriously and that would only cost us our sanity.

I am hoping that you will be reading what I will be writing and maybe reflect but not too much cause I can't pay for your BURIAL...

0 chronicle reactions:

Post a Comment